Spend some time with prehistoric friends while kicking-off the holiday season! Enjoy an evening of holiday music, entertainment, and extraordinary shopping. The Nature Works store will offer a 10% discount for all shoppers and 20% for members of NM Museum of Natural History & Science, Explora, and the Albuquerque Museum. Enjoy some tasty treats from our Hope Café, open until 8 p.m. Enter a raffle to win a one-year Family Plus Membership. Tour the Museum exhibits and for free.
- 5-9 p.m. – Boy Scouts of America Arts & Crafts
- 5-8 p.m. – Balloon Artist Mark Smith
- 5-5:30 p.m. – A. Montoya Elementary School
- 5:30-6:15 p.m. – Saxophone Quartet
- 6-8 p.m. – Santa in the Museum!
- 6-8 p.m. – Museum Observatory Open (weather permitting)
- 6, 7, 8 & 9 p.m. – Fractal Friday in the Planetarium; purchase available tickets at the museum admission desk
- 6:30-7:45 – Bosque School Tri-M Music Honor Society
- 8-9 p.m. – Volcano Vista High School Choir